TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms for Payments
This online payment system is provided by Kerala Vision Broadband Limited (hereinafter referred to as KVBL). KVBL may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of and agree to the existing terms.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
· The description of services of matchmaking are specific to your need when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. prepaid).
· All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The KVBL reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
· Your payment will normally reach the KVBL’s account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
· We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct KVBL account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
· If the card supplier declines payment, the KVBL is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
· In no event will the KVBL be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
· If the Customer leaves the KVBL before they complete their service period, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of paid service fees.
· Keralavision, shall have the right to terminate the services without any prior notice to the customer, in the event of breach of terms and conditions on the part of the customer. In that event KVBL shall not be liable to refund any amount.
· Any cancellation or disconnection of any service availed does not entitle the customer to get any refund for the balance period of service.
· Any delay or dispute in payments, please contact following mail ID - support.ac@Keralavisionisp.com.
· We, Keralavision Broadband Limited (hereafter referred to as "Keralavision" or "KVBL"), are dedicated to safeguarding the personal information of our clients and making every effort to uphold their confidentiality.
· “Personal information" refers to any information that can be used alone or in combination with information from other sources to specifically identify, contact, or identify a person.
· Personal information collected and/or held by us may include but is not limited to your name, parent’s name, spouse's name, date of birth, personal addresses, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, occupation and information contained in the documents used as proof of identity and proof of address.
· Moreover, Sensitive personal data or information, like, financial information (such as bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details), passwords or authentication information for any of our products or services, etc., has been deemed to be a part of personal information for the purposes of this policy.
· Keralavision and its group companies may collect, store, process and transfer your Personal Information well in accordance with the applicable laws for a variety of administrative and business goals.
· These could consist of but are not limited to, Customer verification, Service assistance, delivery of products and services; Performing market analysis, market research, business and operational analysis, Providing, maintaining and improving the quality of products and services; Promoting and market products and services which we consider may be of interest to the customer and/or may benefit to customer and for legal and regulatory requirements.
Collection of Personal Information
· Keralavision may collect your Personal Information when you use Keralavision services or our websites or otherwise interact with us during the course of our relationship. The Personal Information may be collected by Keralavision through the Customer Application Form (CAF) or through its authorized third parties or agents or franchises. Third Party may be a service provider who associates with Keralavision and is involved in handling, managing, storing, processing, protecting and transmitting information on behalf of Keralavision. This definition also includes all sub-contractors, consultants and/or representatives of the Third party.
· Keralavision may also collect and hold information related to end-user utilization of our services which may include end-user’s IPDR details, browsing history on our website, location details and additional information provided by end-user while using our services.
· Keralavision may also keep a log record of user activity on our network and websites using a variety of internet tools, including cookies, web beacons, server log files, etc. for analytical purposes and to evaluate the usability of different elements on our website and business.
· This data may also be utilised for regulatory purposes and to improve the end user's experience on our site. If you do not want to share your browsing history with others while using our site, you may choose not to accept cookies from us at any time by making the necessary adjustments to your browser's privacy settings.
· If you choose not to supply your information, decline to allow the use of your personal information, or subsequently change your mind, Keralavision reserves the right to stop providing the services for which the information was requested.
Disclosure of Personal Information
For Regulatory Needs
· Keralavision may share your Personal Information without any customer - consent to Government agencies or to other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain such information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, and investigation including but not limited to prosecution, cyber incidents, and punishment of offences.
For Corporate purpose
· Keralavision may obtain customer consent for sharing Personal Information in a variety of ways, including in writing, online through "click-through" agreements; orally, including through interactive voice response; or when customer consent is a requirement of the terms and conditions under which we provide you with service. However, we guarantee that Keralavision does not divulge personal data to unaffiliated third parties (those outside the Keralavision corporate network and its Strategic and Business Partners), since this could result in an infringement on client privacy.
· Keralavision may transfer your personal information or other information collected, stored, and processed by us to any other entity or organisation located in India or outside India for the purpose of effective delivery of its service to the end-user. While sharing your Personal Information with third parties, adequate organizational, technical and security measures shall be taken to ensure that reasonable security practices are followed at the third party.
· While we observe reasonable security measures to protect customer Personal Information on all our digital platforms and internet connections, security risks may still arise for reasons outside of our control such as hacking, virus disseminations, force majeure events, breaches of firewall and secure server software etc. Please note that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the Personal Information.
· For any responsible disclosure of a security vulnerability in our website, mobile application or our services, please send an email to support.ac@Keralavisionisp.com with your mobile number.
Access to information
· Insofar as is practical and in accordance with applicable regulations, we'll give customers access to the information and help with any updates or corrections. Customers may be required to provide Keralavision with particular information to verify their identity and ensure their right to access personal data (or to exercise other rights of the customer under applicable law). This is a safety precaution to guarantee that personal information is not given to anyone who does not have permission to access it. In order to expedite the Keralavision answer, we may potentially get in touch with the customer and request more details. Keralavision makes every attempt to react to valid inquiries in a reasonable timeframe.
· All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is / are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants / persons and are not subscribed to by this Site.
· The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS " basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
· Keralavision or its departments, affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
· Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Keralavision has no control or connection, business or otherwise. These sites are external to Keralavision and by visiting these; you are outside the Keralavision website and its channels.
· Keralavision neither endorses in any way nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability of any of the goods or services or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by users visiting and transacting on these sites.
· Site may contain advertising and other material submitted to Keralavision by third parties. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable International and National law. Keralavision will not be responsible for any advertiser's claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material, and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be subject to Keralavision terms and conditions.
· Keralavision shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.